Privacy and Terms
Last updated: (15/10/2018)
Player Scout operates https://www.playerscout.co.uk
- By taking part in a PlayerScout competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draws are open worldwide to any resident of any country. If you are under 16 years of age a parent or guardian may enter on your behalf.
- To enter a competition all participants must fully complete the entry form online to enter. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
- Maximum one entry per person per prize draw. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision. Prizes will be emailed to the winning participants within 7 days of the prize draw. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if contact details are entered incorrectly a re-draw will take place.
- By entering this competition you consent to add your details to our mailing list. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential, will not be shared with any third party and will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, PlayerScout reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value. PlayerScout reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to entrants.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that they will participate in all reasonable publicity and promotional material as requested by PlayerScout free of charge. Proof of sending an entry shall not constitute proof of receipt. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, misdirected, late, damaged or illegible, nor for any associated costs.
- Winners will receive an email stating they have won the eBook with PlayerScout. Within this email, winners will receive a direct link to the download the eBook.
- When winners receive their prize, we ask that they save a copy in a safe place. We will not be responsible for any lost or deleted eBooks.
- PlayerScout reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of PlayerScout in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Information provided in the PlayerScout programs are based on scientific research and best practice and is to be used as a guideline to improving your chances of progression within football.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions (including any non –contractual disputes that arise out of or connection with them) are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: PlayerScout – www.playerscout.co.uk
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some sections of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Remember where you are in the order process
Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).Functional CookiesPlayerscout.co.uk Will:Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
Targeting CookiesPlayerscout.co.uk Will:Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
Allow you to share pagesPlayerscout.co.uk will notShare any personal information with third parties.