Are you looking to venture into a career as a football agent, well you’ve come to the right place. Below we have listed a variety of the best football agent jobs around.
Football Agent Roles:
A football agent legally represents a professional player, manager or coach in matters such as:
- Negotiating employment
- Endorsement contracts
- Finding new clubs
- Money management (finances, investments and filling taxes for the client)
- Handle Public Relations matters on behalf of the client
Other Football Agent Articles
- The Latest Football Agent Jobs – Kick Start Your Career Today!
- Football Agent Interview – Cesare Marchetti From M.S.M Football
- The 6 Most Powerful Football Agents In the World
- How to Become a Football Agent
- How to Get a Football Agent – What to Consider Before You Sign
- The Football Agent Ultimate Guide
- Licensed Football Agents List 2016/17
A great insight into working as a football agent and marketing clients from Diego Maradona’s former agent Jon Smith:
Every football agent must be a great communicator, as an important part of their role is to broker a deal for their client. This often involves discussions with clubs, managers and coaches.
These contract negotiating can be complex and drawn out, therefore it is important for a football agent to have knowledge of contract law. Other important knowledge traits/skills a football agent must have are:
- Business management
- Financial and risk analysis
- Excellent Communicator
- Good negotiating skills
From the outside a job as football agent can seem very glamorous, however there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes . Agents often work very long hours, they must be able to multitask and must be highly motivated.
The Latest Football Agent Jobs
If this seems like a job for you, take a look at some of the current football agent roles available below: